Sterling Federal Bank understands that farming is more than just a business, it’s a way of life.
Like many local farms, we have served the area for generations. Since 1885 we have helped area families in Northwest Illinois, and now Northeast Iowa, to meet their financial needs. Sterling Federal’s Ag Team has over 80 years of lending experience and is constantly learning in order to meet the challenges facing the modern farmer. As a true community bank all loan decisions are made locally, allowing us to respond to our borrowers more quickly. Sterling Federal Bank believes in agriculture. We invest in it. It’s a way of life.
Sterling Federal Bank is here to serve the agri-business community. We pride ourselves on being a long-term relationship lender and offer…
Lines of Credit
- Operating and input expeses
- Farm Machinery
- Long term fixed rates available as a Farmer Mac approved lender
- Illinois Farm Bureau Farm Management Association www.fbfm.org. A cooperative educational-service program to assist farmers with management decision making.
- Farmdoc www.farmdoc.illinois.edu. Contains commodity prices and agriculture-related news with links to other relevant websites.
- Fastline www.fastline.com. Search for and find equipment, dealers, pricing and commodities updates.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture www.usda.gov.