Four Seasons Club
A club with year 'round activities for our seasoned customers 50+
It's more than just a seniors' club. The Four Seasons Club gives the kind of service and attention you deserve. By the time you reach the age 50, you've earned the right to a few privileges. You deserve recognition for your hard work, including some special opportunities and benefits from your bank.
As a Four Seasons member, you have the advantage of enjoying a variety of benefits, all designed with your specific lifestyle in mind. And, there's no membership fee! Simply be age 50+ and maintain deposits of $10,000 or more with Sterling Federal Bank and these benefits can be yours:
- Four Seasons Club Rooms in our Sterling and Dixon offices provide you with a place to meet friends and fellow members and conduct your banking in privacy.
- Travel to Exciting and Faraway Places - Frequent day trips and seasonal overnight tours are reasonably priced getaways.
- Travel Points Program* - Only Sterling Federal's Four Seasons Club offers you a special Travel Points Program. Earn valuable points good toward free or discounted day trips or overnight tours.
- Have Fun and Meet New Friends at Four Seasons monthly card parties and other social events planned just for club members.
- Free Shredding Service - Our Four Seasons Club rooms are equipped with locked security consoles where you may dispose of your documents that require shredding. Your personal information is not just shredded, it is pulverized, compacted and transported for recycling.
- Four Seasons Interest Checking - The special checking account for members with free Four Seasons Club checks.
- Special Free Services - Cashiers' Checks and Money Orders at no issue charge.
- Plus many other free services, such as checkbook balancing, photocopying, laminating, and much more!
Four Seasons Club Membership Form and start enjoying the benefits of the special time of your life today!
* In accordance with IRS regulations, the value of Four Seasons Travel Points redeemed must be reported to the IRS.