Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with Sterling Federal Bank Online Banking!
Online Banking Features:
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- View images of your cleared checks
- View eStatements for checking and savings accounts
- Transfer funds between your Sterling Federal Bank accounts
- Set up balance alerts and check cleared notifications
- Pay your bills online (Sterling Federal Bill Pay is an optional service)
- Information is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week – absolutely FREE!
To get started, go to our home page and click the "Register Now" link. Complete the First Time User Information and submit the form. Once we validate your enrollment information, we will send you a temporary Access ID via U.S. mail and a temporary password via email to the email address you provided during registration. You will need both of these to complete your initial login to Online Banking. During your initial login you will have the opportunity to change your Access ID and password.
Click here to view the Online Banking Terms & Conditions.
Manage your banking needs anytime anywhere with the quick, easy and secure SFB Mobile app. Mobile Banking services include:
- Check your balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer Funds
- Deposit Checks (coming March 2015!)
- Pay bills
- Find our ATM/Branch Locations
Sterling Federal offers four ways to use Mobile Banking:
- Text Messaging: Use text messages to check account balances, review recent activity, find ATM and branch locations. To use Text Messaging, you must have a mobile device that is capable to sending and receiving text messages.
- Mobile Browser: Uses a wireless internet browser on a mobile device to check account balances and recent activity, transfer funds between accounts, submit bill payments, pay eBills, change pending payments, cancel pending payments, send or receive money using Popmoney and find ATM/Branch locations. To use Mobile Browser you must have a mobile device with an Internet browser; a data service plan may be required by the mobile service carrier.
- Mobile App (Phone): Downloadable app installed on a mobile device to check account balances and recent activity, transfer funds between accounts, submit bill payments, change pending payments, cancel pending payments, send or receive money using Popmoney and find ATM/Branch locations. To use the Mobile App you must have an iPhone or Android device, as well as a data service plan.
- Mobile App (Tablet): Downloadable app installed on a tablet to check account balances and recent activity, transfer funds between accounts, submit bill payments, change pending payments, cancel pending payments, send or receive money using Popmoney and find ATM/Branch locations. To use the Mobile App for Tablet you must have a tablet device that runs on an Apple or Android operating system.
Mobile Banking is available to all Online Banking customers. If you are already registered for Online Banking, simply login and go the Options menu to enroll for Mobile Banking. If not, go to our home page and click the "Register Now" link to get started.
For more information, please see our Mobile Banking FAQs.
Click here to view the Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions.
eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, search, save and print online! They're...
- Fast – eStatements are available online days sooner than paper statements arrive by mail.
- Convenient – eStatements are archived for 18 months! No need to file away paper statements; we store them for you online!
- Secure – Access your eStatements using a secure account log in. eStatements are not sent by email or by paper to an unsecure mailbox.
- Environmentally Friendly – eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
To access your eStatements simply log in to your Online Banking account and click on "eStatements." Complete the easy, step-by-step self-enrollment and accept the disclosure agreement to start using eStatements. You will receive an email notification when a new eStatement is available.
Your eStatement is presented in the Adobe Acrobat format. You have the opportunity to view, search, save, or print any of your eStatements. You will need the Adobe Acrobat plug-in to view your eStatements. Download it free from Adobe.
You can easily change your statement delivery method by going to eStatements and selecting Account Access > Edit User Settings.
Click here to view the eStatements Terms & Conditions.