We know you have a busy schedule and would rather be doing other things than paying your bills.
Make life easier with online Bill Pay!
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up reoccurring payments
- Enables you to track your payment history
- Bright Checking accounts: 6 free Bill Pay payments each month; each additional item will be assessed a .60 per item fee
- Rewards, Money Manager and Super Money Market Checking accounts: free unlimited Bill Pay payments
It’s an easy to use, safe and secure service and it takes just a minute to register and set it up. Take advantage of viewing and paying your bills online and spend your time doing the things you love.
Bill Pay Customer Support hours: 6:00 a.m. to Midnight 7 days a week. Call toll free at 855-818-9409.
Click here to view the Bill Pay Terms & Conditions.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash.
You can pay other people anywhere, anytime using only the recipient’s email address or mobile number. The recipient receives a text or email message stating who is sending the money, the amount being sent and instructions on how to receive the money. A small fee is charged for each transactions based on the amount being sent and delivery speed selected. The fee will be displayed below the amount field at the time the payment is scheduled.
Popmoney can be used to send money to personal payees for:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse a friend for your portion of a dinner bill
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Paying rent to a landlord
To start using Popmoney, log into your Online Banking and Bill Pay and click on the Popmoney tab!
Account-to-Account (A2A) Transfers
Account-to-Account (A2A) transfers allows you to transfer funds electronically to an account at another financial institution anywhere in the U.S.
Before completing your first transfer you will need to set up the account and then verify that you own the account. A fee of $2.00 will be charge per transfer. Log into your Online Banking and Bill Pay and click on the Transfer Money tab to begin!